Clear Your Browser Cache
Have you made edits to your website but they aren’t appearing when you refresh? You may have to clear your browser cache.
Your browser cache saves your visited website data on your computer to allows the page to load quicker on your next visit. This leads you to see an outdated version of a web page. If you have made some changes to your website, then you may not see them appear on the live site.
Here are some keys to force a hard refresh in your browser:
- Google Chrome on Mac: Command + Shift + R
- Google Chrome on Windows & Linux: CTRL + F5
- Firefox on Mac: Command + Shift + R
- Firefox on Windows & Linux: CTRL + F5
- Safari: Command + Option + R
- Opera on Mac: Command + Alt + R
- Opera on Windows: Shift + F5
Normally forcing a hard reset will work but if not you will need to clear your browser cache to make sure you are viewing the live version.